Tuesday 13 September 2022
I wrote – Bahira Fouda:
Today, Tuesday, the Dokki Misdemeanor Court, headed by Counselor Selim Selim, sentenced a divorced man from Arafa to one year in prison, a fine of 10,000 pounds, a bail of 5,000 pounds, temporary civil compensation, attorney fees and expenses, for insulting and slandering Ashraf Zaki and his wife, the artist Rogina, in a newspaper. .
Shaaban Saeed, the cassation lawyer, Ashraf Zaki’s lawyer, and his wife, the artist Rogina, said in his plea before the Dokki Court that Mahmoud Hassan Ali Mahdi slandered Dr. Ashraf Zaki and his wife, the artist Rogina, through a newspaper in misdemeanor No. 10091 of 2022 AD.
And the story of the marriage of the artist, Menna Arafa and Mahmoud Al-Mahdi, ended, after a journey of controversy between separation and return over the past period, which was also referred to by the divorced Menna Arafa.
In this report, we present to you information about Mahmoud Al-Mahdi:
Born on November 28, 1990.
He married twice before the artist, Menna Arafa.
He has 3 daughters from his first wife.
– He joined the Higher Institute of Dramatic Arts, Department of Acting and Directing, class of 2008.
– His first work was the movie “666”, which belongs to the genre of horror and thriller films, starring Wafaa Amer, Menna Arafa, Aida Ghoneim and Sami Maghawry.
– The young artist, Menna Arafa, celebrated her marriage to Mahmoud Al-Mahdi, on June 30, 2021, after a love story that brought them together.
– Mahmoud Al-Mahdi announced his separation from the artist Menna Arafa for the first time in November 2021, via “Story” his account on the “Instagram” website: “The separation took place and every need was divided and shared, and may God help her in her chosen life.”
– In November 2021, “Al-Mahdi” announced via “Story” his account on Instagram, his return to Mina Arafa, saying: “Praise be to God.. I always have great confidence in our Lord, and thank you to each one. He will destroy you many times over.”
– Mahmoud Al-Mahdi revealed the reason for his separation from the artist, Menna Arafa, and indicated through his account on Instagram that her mother was the reason, indicating that she was only interested in financial matters, saying: “All her concern is materialism … but our Lord compensates me for every loss I lost, and my trust in our Lord is great.” On the contrary, I was a Hafez.”
– A plastic surgeon, through his official account on the Instagram website, published a picture in which Mahmoud Al-Mahdi, the husband of the artist Menna Arafa, appears while undergoing a hair transplant.
– Al-Mahdi appeared performing the operation inside the clinic, after the doctor made marks to identify the areas of “baldness” on the head for hair transplantation.