lastests post

Down payment of 100 thousand pounds.. Steps to obtaining a housing apartment in New Cairo

03:36 PM

Saturday 29 October 2022

Books – Mohamed Abdel Nasser:

The Economic Housing Finance Account at the Ministry of Housing will start booking a number of apartments within medium housing, tomorrow, Sunday, in New Cairo.

The Economic Housing Finance Account of the Ministry of Housing confirmed that a number of the remaining apartments will be offered in the Nozha project of the Third Settlement (Future District 3) in New Cairo, provided that the allocation will be on a first-come-first-served basis online through the Housing and Development Bank website.

He explained that all the details of the offering terms, booking method, locations, spaces, prices and payment method are available on the booking website, as of Sunday, October 30, 2022.

“Masrawy” publishes the details of the submission, which came as follows:

Booking details

Booking and submission starts from October 30 to November 10, and is via the Housing and Development Bank.

100,000 pounds will be paid as a serious reservation payment, in addition to 500 pounds in administrative expenses, by transferring to the Housing and Development Bank, but if the applicant wishes to pay in cash, it will be through the bank’s branches in Nasr City, Fifth Settlement, Kattameya and Dokki.

The units offered for reservation are semi-finished, which is the finishing of the external facades, the stairs and the entrance, in addition to the installation of the main door of the building, the external doors of the apartments, windows and balconies.

The unit is also delivered on clamshells, drainage pipes, external feeding and electricity pipes.

Offered unit prices

The price per square meter recorded 6,250 pounds, while the 120-meter unit recorded 825 thousand pounds, 100,000 pounds will be paid in reservation, and then 30% of the price of the unit is completed a month after the end of the reservation, where 147,500 pounds will be paid, and the remaining 70% of the price The unit will be paid in 14 semi-annual installments, the value of each installment is 41,250 pounds.

The 112-meter unit recorded an amount of 725 thousand pounds, 100,000 pounds will be paid in reservation, and then 30% of the unit price will be completed a month after the end of the reservation, where 117 thousand and 500 pounds will be paid, and the remaining 70% of the unit price will be paid in 14 installments. Semi-annual, the value of the installment 36 thousand and 250 pounds.

Booking terms

The applicant must be an Egyptian natural person.

The applicant’s age shall not be less than 21 years at the end of the detention period, and he shall have the capacity to act and contract.

The family (husband and wife) is not entitled to apply for reservation of more than one unit, and in case of violation of this, they are excluded from the reservation.

– It is required that the applicant or one of his family members (husband, wife and minor children) have not previously acquired a plot of land or a housing unit within the social housing project, Dar Misr or Egypt’s housing, and in case of violating this, they are excluded from the reservation.​

Related Articles

Back to top button