lastests post

The weather today, Monday 9/1/2023, in Egypt

The Meteorological Authority expects that today, Monday, will witness cold autumn weather in the early morning, pleasant during the day in Greater Cairo, Lower Egypt, the northern coasts, and northern Upper Egypt, moderate in southern Sinai and southern Upper Egypt, and cold at night in most parts.

As the Met Office expects to witness today Water mist In the morning on some roads leading to and from Greater Cairo, Lower Egypt, the northern coasts, canal cities, central Sinai and northern Upper Egypt.

And witness today Weak chances of rain Light on separate areas and intermittent periods on Greater Cairo with an incidence of 30%, medium rain with an incidence of 60% on the northeastern coasts and the canal cities, chances of light to medium rain with an incidence of 40% on the northwestern coasts, Lower Egypt and the Gulf of Suez, and chances of medium rain that may reach Limit torrential rains in northern and central Sinai, light to medium rains with an incidence of 40% in southern Sinai and the Red Sea mountain ranges, and light rains with an incidence of 30% in northern Upper Egypt.

The following is a statement of temperatures for cities and capitals in the governorates of the Republic:

The minimum temperature in Cairo is 12 and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in the administrative capital is 11, and the maximum is 19

The minimum temperature on October 6 is 11 and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in Benha is 12, and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in Damanhur was 12, and the maximum was 18

The minimum temperature in Wadi al-Natrun was 11, and the maximum was 19

The minimum temperature in Kafr El-Sheikh is 11, and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in Mansoura is 12, and the maximum is 19

The minimum temperature in Zagazig is 11, and the maximum is 19

The maximum temperature in Shebin El-Kom was 10 and the maximum was 19

The minimum temperature in Tanta is 11, and the maximum is 19

The minimum temperature in Damietta is 11 and the maximum is 19

The minimum temperature in Port Said is 13, and the maximum is 19

The minimum temperature in Ismailia is 12, and the maximum is 19

The minimum temperature in Suez is 12, and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in Arish is 12 and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in Rafah was 12, and the maximum was 18

The minimum temperature in Ras Sidr was 11, and the maximum was 20

The temperatures in Nakhl, the smallest 06, the maximum 18

The average temperature in Saint Catherine is 04 and the maximum is 15

The minimum temperature is 13 and the maximum is 22

The minimum temperature in Taba is 10, and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in Sharm El-Sheikh is 15, and the maximum is 23

The minimum temperature in Alexandria is 13 and the maximum is 19

The average temperature in New Alamein was 12, and the maximum was 18

The minimum temperature in Matrouh is 13, and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in Salloum is 09, and the maximum is 17

The minimum temperature in Siwa is 09, and the maximum is 18

The minimum temperature in Hurghada is 16, and the maximum is 23

The minimum temperature in Marsa Alam is 15 and the maximum is 23

The minimum temperature in Shalateen is 15, and the maximum is 25

The minimum temperature in Halayeb is 14 and the maximum is 23

The minimum temperature in Abu Ramad is 13 and the maximum is 24

The minimum temperature in Ras Hadraba is 13, and the maximum is 23

The minimum temperature in Fayoum is 10, and the maximum is 20

The minimum temperature in Beni Suef is 08, and the maximum is 20

The minimum temperature in Minya is 08, and the maximum is 19

The minimum temperature in Assiut is 08 and the maximum is 20

The minimum temperature in Sohag is 09, and the maximum is 20

The minimum temperature in Qena is 09, and the maximum is 21

The minimum temperature in Luxor is 08, and the maximum is 21

The minimum temperature in Aswan is 10, and the maximum is 22

The minimum temperature in the New Valley is 09 and the maximum is 20

The minimum temperature in Abu Simbel is 09 and the maximum is 22

Related Articles

Back to top button